PDA

View Full Version : Best substance for bathroom mold?

July 12th 09, 08:39 PM
Curious what products and methods everyone is using to
keep bathroom mold down?

I read somewhere on the net that white vinegar in a
spray bottle and is safe around humans..... safer that
bleach.

What say everyone?

Rod Speed[_1_]
July 12th 09, 09:36 PM
wrote

> Curious what products and methods everyone is using to
> keep bathroom mold down?

> I read somewhere on the net that white vinegar in a spray
> bottle and is safe around humans..... safer that bleach.

> What say everyone?

Bleach isnt unsafe.

phil scott
July 12th 09, 09:36 PM
On Jul 12, 11:39*am, wrote:
> Curious what products and methods everyone is using to
> keep bathroom mold down?
>
> I read somewhere on the net that white vinegar in a
> spray bottle and is safe around humans..... safer that
> bleach.
>
> What say everyone?

scape the old caulking out, squirt bleach into the cracks for a
day.... then wait until it dries out totally for
a day or two, then recalk with *mold reistant bathroom caulking....

wiping it dry after each use prevents new mold from forming,

Phil scott

July 12th 09, 11:44 PM
phil scott > wrote:

>scape the old caulking out, squirt bleach into the cracks for a
>day.... then wait until it dries out totally for
>a day or two, then recalk with *mold reistant bathroom caulking....

I rent so cant do above. Besides its not building up
there but just on surfaces of sink, floor, etc

>wiping it dry after each use prevents new mold from forming,

Yes. I also have exhaust fan and squeegee for
shower.... but still getting buildup...... hence the
idea abt a spray of some sort

Patricia Martin Steward[_2_]
July 13th 09, 12:10 AM
On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 16:44:25 -0500, wrote:

>Yes. I also have exhaust fan and squeegee for
>shower.... but still getting buildup...... hence the
>idea abt a spray of some sort

Ask your landlord. They probably have to deal with it all the time.

--
"Palin lied when she told Charlie Gibson that she does not pass judgment on gay
people; in fact, she opposes all rights between gay spouses and belongs to a church

Google