PDA

View Full Version : Re: How to Handle Sonia ( Patrick J. Buchanan )

martin
July 16th 09, 02:00 PM
On Jul 15, 9:07*am, wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:55:40 GMT, (-) wrote:
>
> >http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=7495
>
> > * *How to Handle Sonia *
> >News/Comment; Posted on: 2009-07-14
> > * * * * * * *[ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
>
> > * * *http://www.wvwnews.net/images/teaser/sonia-bigot.jpg
>
> >by Patrick J. Buchanan
>
> >Republicans have been given fair warning.
>
> >Should GOP senators treat Sonia Sotomayor as contemptuously as Democrats
> >treated Robert Bork, Clarence Thomas and Sam Alito, they should expect
> >Hispanic hostility for a generation.
>
> >The chutzpah of this Beltway crowd does not cease to amaze.
>
> >They archly demand that conservatives accord a self-described “affirmative
> >action baby” from Princeton a respect they never for a moment accorded a
> >pro-life conservative mother of five from Idaho State, Sarah Palin.
>
> >Pundits here gets hoots of appreciation for doing to a white Christian woman
> >what would constitute a hate crime if done to a “wise Latina woman.” But, as
> >no Republican who followed the script of the mainstream media ever won a
> >national election, why should the party pay them mind?
>
> >The imperative of the GOP is not to appease a city that went 93-7 for Obama,
> >but to win back its lost voters.
>
> >In 2008, Hispanics, according to the latest figures, were 7.4 percent of the
> >total vote. White folks were 74 percent, 10 times as large. Adding just 1
> >percent to the white vote is thus the same as adding 10 percent to the
> >candidate’s Hispanic vote.
>
> >If John McCain, instead of getting 55 percent of the white vote, got the 58
> >percent George W. Bush got in 2004, that would have had the same impact as
> >lifting his share of the Hispanic vote from 32 percent to 62 percent.
>
> >But even Ronald Reagan never got over 44 percent of the Hispanic vote. Yet, he
> >and Richard Nixon both got around 65 percent of the white vote.
>
> >Continue...
> >http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-how-to-handle-sonia-1597
>
> >News Source: pat buchanan *
>
> >2007-2008 European Americans United.
>
> I'm not going to call her a sloppy greasy bull dyke.
>
> ted- Hide quoted text -

The description is very accurate though I would add "dumpy".

Martin

RickMerrill
July 16th 09, 10:00 PM
martin wrote:
> On Jul 15, 9:07 am, wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:55:40 GMT, (-) wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=7495
>>> How to Handle Sonia
>>> News/Comment; Posted on: 2009-07-14
>>> [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
>>> http://www.wvwnews.net/images/teaser/sonia-bigot.jpg
>>> by Patrick J. Buchanan
>>> Republicans have been given fair warning.
>>> Should GOP senators treat Sonia Sotomayor as contemptuously as Democrats
>>> treated Robert Bork, Clarence Thomas and Sam Alito, they should expect
>>> Hispanic hostility for a generation.
>>> The chutzpah of this Beltway crowd does not cease to amaze.
>>> They archly demand that conservatives accord a self-described “affirmative
>>> action baby” from Princeton a respect they never for a moment accorded a
>>> pro-life conservative mother of five from Idaho State, Sarah Palin.
>>> Pundits here gets hoots of appreciation for doing to a white Christian woman
>>> what would constitute a hate crime if done to a “wise Latina woman.” But, as
>>> no Republican who followed the script of the mainstream media ever won a
>>> national election, why should the party pay them mind?
>>> The imperative of the GOP is not to appease a city that went 93-7 for Obama,
>>> but to win back its lost voters.
>>> In 2008, Hispanics, according to the latest figures, were 7.4 percent of the
>>> total vote. White folks were 74 percent, 10 times as large. Adding just 1
>>> percent to the white vote is thus the same as adding 10 percent to the
>>> candidate’s Hispanic vote.
>>> If John McCain, instead of getting 55 percent of the white vote, got the 58
>>> percent George W. Bush got in 2004, that would have had the same impact as
>>> lifting his share of the Hispanic vote from 32 percent to 62 percent.
>>> But even Ronald Reagan never got over 44 percent of the Hispanic vote. Yet, he
>>> and Richard Nixon both got around 65 percent of the white vote.
>>> Continue...
>>> http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-how-to-handle-sonia-1597
>>> News Source: pat buchanan
>>> 2007-2008 European Americans United.
>> I'm not going to call her a sloppy greasy bull dyke.
>>
>> ted- Hide quoted text -

> The description is very accurate though I would add "dumpy".
>
> Martin

"full figured" is the proper description.

The great Renaissance painter Rubens liked models
of that ilk, and so they are also called "Rubens' Women."

Masculist
July 16th 09, 10:40 PM
On Jul 16, 1:00*pm, RickMerrill >
wrote:
> martin wrote:

> >> I'm not going to call her a sloppy greasy bull dyke.
>
> >> ted- Hide quoted text -

> > The description is very accurate though I would add "dumpy".
>
> > Martin
>
> "full figured" is the proper description.
>
> The great Renaissance painter Rubens liked models
> of that ilk, and so they are also called "Rubens' Women."

She's an obnoxious wimmin firster, baby killer and oppressor of white
men. It's long past time for white men to drop their bull**** noblese
oblige stuff as their fellow white men get reamed. This has been
going on for forty f-ing years! I heard Dennis Miller do that on his
show today. What an asshole.

Buchanan is right, the repubs should be screaming bloody murder about
her instead of doing their wimp thing and giving in to the Left as the
Left screws the Right.

Tom

H the K
July 16th 09, 10:49 PM
Masculist wrote:
> On Jul 16, 1:00 pm, RickMerrill >
> wrote:
>> martin wrote:
>>> The description is very accurate though I would add "dumpy".
>>> Martin
>> "full figured" is the proper description.
>>
>> The great Renaissance painter Rubens liked models
>> of that ilk, and so they are also called "Rubens' Women."
>
> She's an obnoxious wimmin firster, baby killer and oppressor of white
> men. It's long past time for white men to drop their bull**** noblese
> oblige stuff as their fellow white men get reamed. This has been
> going on for forty f-ing years! I heard Dennis Miller do that on his
> show today. What an asshole.
>
> Buchanan is right, the repubs should be screaming bloody murder about
> her instead of doing their wimp thing and giving in to the Left as the
> Left screws the Right.
>
> Tom

Don't you undereducated, underachieving, racist white boys have enough
to do playing with each other? No competent person gives a **** what you
think you think.

Masculist
July 16th 09, 10:59 PM
On Jul 16, 1:49*pm, H the K > wrote:
> Masculist wrote:
> > On Jul 16, 1:00 pm, RickMerrill >
> > wrote:

Andrew Usher
July 16th 09, 11:25 PM
Masculist wrote:

> > Don't you undereducated, underachieving, racist white boys have enough
> > to do playing with each other? No competent person gives a **** what you
> > think you think.
>
> How many more years do white menneed to get in the back of the line
> for jobs and promotions or even in the back of the bus for crissakes
> before black people "catch up". It's not even helping most blacks and
> browns, it mostly helps white women for crissakes! But it's mostly
> falling on white men's shoulders.

Ignore the anti-racist deceivers; they're no better than trolls.

> Men of color need to wake up and realize that fighting other men won't
> make their situation better. It's not other men causing the problem
> but our own women!

'Men of color' like Obama ;) Seriously, I think 'men of color' benefit
too
much from the present system and its racial politics to be of much
help.

> Sotomayor is the poster child for oppression of men, white, black and
> brown.

Not especially; I don't see anything to suggest she's different than
the
average woman politician in that regard - do you?

Andrew Usher

Bent Attorney Esq.
July 17th 09, 02:25 AM
On Jul 16, 4:59*pm, Masculist > wrote:
> On Jul 16, 1:49*pm, H the K > wrote:
>

> > Masculist wrote:

SeaWoe
July 17th 09, 08:45 AM
On Jul 16, 5:00*am, martin > wrote:
> On Jul 15, 9:07*am, wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:55:40 GMT, (-) wrote:
>
> > >http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=7495
>
> > > * *How to Handle Sonia *
> > >News/Comment; Posted on: 2009-07-14
> > > * * * * * * *[ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
>
> > > * * *http://www.wvwnews.net/images/teaser/sonia-bigot.jpg
>
> > >by Patrick J. Buchanan
>
> > >Republicans have been given fair warning.
>
> > >Should GOP senators treat Sonia Sotomayor as contemptuously as Democrats
> > >treated Robert Bork, Clarence Thomas and Sam Alito, they should expect
> > >Hispanic hostility for a generation.
>
> > >The chutzpah of this Beltway crowd does not cease to amaze.
>
> > >They archly demand that conservatives accord a self-described “affirmative
> > >action baby” from Princeton a respect they never for a moment accorded a
> > >pro-life conservative mother of five from Idaho State, Sarah Palin.
>
> > >Pundits here gets hoots of appreciation for doing to a white Christian woman
> > >what would constitute a hate crime if done to a “wise Latina woman.” But, as
> > >no Republican who followed the script of the mainstream media ever won a
> > >national election, why should the party pay them mind?
>
> > >The imperative of the GOP is not to appease a city that went 93-7 for Obama,
> > >but to win back its lost voters.
>
> > >In 2008, Hispanics, according to the latest figures, were 7.4 percent of the
> > >total vote. White folks were 74 percent, 10 times as large. Adding just 1
> > >percent to the white vote is thus the same as adding 10 percent to the
> > >candidate’s Hispanic vote.
>
> > >If John McCain, instead of getting 55 percent of the white vote, got the 58
> > >percent George W. Bush got in 2004, that would have had the same impact as
> > >lifting his share of the Hispanic vote from 32 percent to 62 percent.
>
> > >But even Ronald Reagan never got over 44 percent of the Hispanic vote. Yet, he
> > >and Richard Nixon both got around 65 percent of the white vote.
>
> > >Continue...
> > >http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-how-to-handle-sonia-1597
>
> > >News Source: pat buchanan *
>
> > >2007-2008 European Americans United.
>
> > I'm not going to call her a sloppy greasy bull dyke.
>
> > ted- Hide quoted text -

> The description is very accurate though I would add "dumpy".
>
> Martin- Hide quoted text -

I thought that she was going for the SCOIUS, not county road
commisioner, which would be the topic we wpuld be discusing here.

RickMerrill
July 17th 09, 07:31 PM
Masculist wrote:

> Tom