PDA

View Full Version : reverse look-up

spendwize.com[_2_]
July 19th 09, 07:44 PM
xxxxo
-------------------------------------

xxxxo
-------------------------------------
Does anyone know of a reverse look-up directory for cell phone numbers
which is REALLY free? (I only need to find the address)

Delivered via http://www.spendwize.com http://www.spendwize.com/groups/
Consumer News and Discussions Platform of the Net
misc.consumers.frugal-living - 36772 messages and counting!

Al[_3_]
July 19th 09, 10:49 PM
On Jul 19, 1:44 pm, (spendwize.com)
wrote:
> xxxxo
> -------------------------------------
>
> xxxxo
> -------------------------------------
> Does anyone know of a reverse look-up directory for cell phone numbers
> which is REALLY free? (I only need to find the address)

> Delivered viahttp://www.spendwize.comhttp://www.spendwize.com/groups/
> Consumer News and Discussions Platform of the Net
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> misc.consumers.frugal-living - 36772 messages and counting!

Maybe if you play your cards right you could call them up and ask them
where to deliver the gift as I'm sure you wanted to do something real
nice didn't you?

Google