PDA

View Full Version : reverse look-up

spendwize.com[_2_]
July 19th 09, 07:44 PM
xxxxo
-------------------------------------

xxxxo
-------------------------------------
Does anyone know of a reverse look-up directory for cell phone numbers
which is REALLY free? (I only need to find the address)

Delivered via http://www.spendwize.com http://www.spendwize.com/groups/
Consumer News and Discussions Platform of the Net
misc.consumers.frugal-living - 36772 messages and counting!

Dave Garland
July 19th 09, 09:17 PM
spendwize.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of a reverse look-up directory for cell phone numbers
> which is REALLY free? (I only need to find the address)

Not offhand. The free reverse look-ups are based on directory
information and printed directories, and for the most part cell phones
aren't included in directories. (And with a prepaid cell, it's
possible no one has address information.)

Dave

Google