PDA

View Full Version : Re: Illegal Immigration Fueling Mistrust Of Obama

thomas shoup
August 23rd 09, 06:28 PM
On Aug 23, 5:36*am, "America First" > wrote:
> http://www.examiner.com/x-20909-Columbia-Independent-Examiner~y2009m8...
>
> Obama may have reached the zenith of his popularity as the healthcare debate
> has reminded Americans that ANY illegal alien invader can get free medical
> care here without fear of exposure and deportation. Not only that, any
> children born to illegal aliens get automatic citizenship and a free
> education.
>
> Illegal alien health care may sink the democrats and is bringing down
> Obama's ratings. Americans are tired of waiting in line in emergency rooms
> behind people who sneaked into the country illegally.
>
> No wonder America is going broke.

The invaders are getting kidney dialysis at no charge!!!!

tt

Robert of St Louis
August 23rd 09, 08:48 PM
They are swarming like cockroaches. I say kill em all. Form
vigilantee groups and lynch all those brown skinned people , burn
their homes and sell their kids as house maids to the white fok, who
are the "real Americans".

Barack Hussein Bohica
August 24th 09, 11:59 AM
Obama is fueling mistrust of Obama.

Bob F
August 25th 09, 10:20 PM
Robert of St Louis wrote:
> They are swarming like cockroaches. I say kill em all. Form
> vigilantee groups and lynch all those brown skinned people , burn
> their homes and sell their kids as house maids to the white fok, who
> are the "real Americans".

That is so christian of you.

Google