PDA

View Full Version : In Memoriam

The Real Bev[_7_]
August 26th 09, 05:29 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdroog70/2701038371/sizes/o/

--
Cheers,
Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
"We returned the General to El Salvador, or maybe Guatemala,
it's difficult to tell from 10,000 feet." -- Anon.

Rod Speed[_1_]
August 26th 09, 09:14 PM
The Real Bev wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdroog70/2701038371/sizes/o/

The bugger should be castrated. Do it, gorgon.

The Real Bev[_7_]
August 26th 09, 09:29 PM
Rod Speed wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdroog70/2701038371/sizes/o/
>
> The bugger should be castrated. Do it, gorgon.

Probably rotted away long ago.

--
Cheers, Bev
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Al[_3_]
August 26th 09, 10:25 PM
On Aug 26, 11:29 am, The Real Bev > wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdroog70/2701038371/sizes/o/
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Bev
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
> "We returned the General to El Salvador, or maybe Guatemala,
> it's difficult to tell from 10,000 feet." -- Anon.

I guess this means the hush money payments to the Copecny family every
election cycle will cease.

Rod Speed[_1_]
August 26th 09, 11:49 PM
The Real Bev wrote:
> Al wrote:
>
>> On Aug 26, 11:29 am, The Real Bev > wrote:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdroog70/2701038371/sizes/o/
>>
>> I guess this means the hush money payments to the Copecny family
>> every election cycle will cease.

> No, I suspect that the Kennedy family will keep those up forever.

Bet they dont.

> How much could it cost?

A hell of a lot if they have even half a clue.

Marsha[_2_]
August 27th 09, 01:20 AM
The Real Bev wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdroog70/2701038371/sizes/o/

Heh..what makes you think he wanted her to live?

Marsha

Marsha[_2_]
August 27th 09, 01:35 AM
The Real Bev wrote:
> Marsha wrote:
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdroog70/2701038371/sizes/o/
>>
>> Heh..what makes you think he wanted her to live?
>
> I don't think he gave a damn. I'm still waiting to hear somebody else
> say we're better off without him...

We're better off without ANY of them. Feel better? I do.

Marsha

jeff
August 27th 09, 11:11 AM
Marsha wrote:
> The Real Bev wrote:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdroog70/2701038371/sizes/o/
>>

> Heh..what makes you think he wanted her to live?

Even George Will had a few kind words to say about Ted Kennedy:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/26/AR2009082602209.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

What is with you, so vicious, and yet so thin skinned.

Duly noted.

Jeff

> Marsha

Rod Speed[_1_]
August 27th 09, 09:38 PM
The Real Bev wrote
> jeff wrote
>> Marsha wrote
>>> The Real Bev wrote

>>> Heh..what makes you think he wanted her to live?

>> Even George Will had a few kind words to say about Ted Kennedy:

Most do about any corpse.

>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/26/AR2009082602209.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

> Paraphrased: "He overcame the limitations of family and character." GW is a smart guy and is entitled to his opinion.
> My opinion is that
> TK was a sniveling demagogue.

Not a demagogue at all, just a fool/murderer.

>> What is with you, so vicious, and yet so thin skinned.

> Nous? Ridiculous.

>> Duly noted.

Google