PDA

View Full Version : the Earth will heal

g kay[_2_]
October 1st 09, 05:39 AM
"Today we added 265,000 babies, lost 7,500 acres of rain forest, added
46,000 acres of desert, lost 71 million tons of topsoil, added 15
million tons of carbon dioxide to the air, lost about 70 species--and we
get to do it again tomorrow."

this will occur until the human race goes extinct.
then the Earth will heal.

got it?

Hint; don't reproduce. I didn't.
g.

Rod Speed[_1_]
October 1st 09, 07:12 AM
g kay wrote

> "Today we added 265,000 babies, lost 7,500 acres of rain
> forest, added 46,000 acres of desert, lost 71 million tons of
> topsoil, added 15 million tons of carbon dioxide to the air,
> lost about 70 species--and we get to do it again tomorrow."

Yawn.

> this will occur until the human race goes extinct.

Taint gunna happen any time soon, you watch.

Yep, that you dont have a ****ing clue.

> Hint; don't reproduce. I didn't.

Pity your 'parents' did.

Rod Speed[_1_]
October 1st 09, 10:35 PM
Dan Birchall wrote

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2456/man-wrecks-planet

>> this will occur until the human race goes extinct.
>> then the Earth will heal.

> George Carlin had a great routine about this... ;)

Google