BargainBanter

BargainBanter (http://www.bargainbanter.co.uk/index.php)
-   UK discounts & bargains (http://www.bargainbanter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Baby monitor camera? (http://www.bargainbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8846)

Rich March 17th 04 01:47 PM

Baby monitor camera?

Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple straight to
the TV who does the best deal.

Hazel March 17th 04 02:38 PM

Rich wrote in message
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple

straight to
the TV who does the best deal.

Have a look at http://www.kiddicare.com/ they currently have the
Cossato wireless Teddycam at £49.99

Always had very good service from Kiddicare.

--
Hazel.

Now on sale on Ebay
http://snipurl.com/3vvp

Andy March 17th 04 02:42 PM

Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that. Why
bother?

Andy

x-\) March 17th 04 02:48 PM

"Andy" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that. Why
bother?

Andy

andy, I take it you dont have young children?