Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Calling Cell Phone Numbers Overseas by tb[_2_]
I live in the USA and still have an old-fashioned landline to place calls. Recently I've started calling my relatives overseas on their cell phones because they all got rid of their landlines. The problem is that such calls cost me an arm and a leg. (I use a company called Primus as my...
Yesterday 06:24 PM
by Susan Bugher Go to last post
4 22 Frugal living
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1