Showing results 1 to 25 of 210
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gizmo.
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 20th 07, 10:06 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 7
Posted By Gizmo.
laptop coolers

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
so how do you take the fan assembly out ....?

I do it by taking the laptop apart - not for the...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 17th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 7
Posted By Gizmo.
laptop coolers

"mike" wrote in message
looking for a cheap laptop cooler,
mine gets quite hot now, sometimes it seems you can fry an egg on...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 15th 07, 12:19 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 9
Posted By Gizmo.
ac/dc power adaptor

"sally H" wrote in message
Where can I buy an ac/dc power adaptor from? I haven't got time to order
one from ebay. It is to plug...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 15th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 9
Posted By Gizmo.
Cheapest Nokia N73 phone PAYG ?

"Phil" wrote in message
Preferably the black ones.

It's an old phone, so I'd guess eBay would be the "best" place to start
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 12th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 13
Posted By Gizmo.
Ciao - a fake survey?????

"nl" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:23:12 +0100, "Taken" wrote:

"Gizmo."...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 12th 07, 12:45 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 13
Posted By Gizmo.
Ciao - a fake survey?????

"Mark BR" wrote in message
Anyone else receive a survey from Ciao on the internet paying 27p

I did it. It...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 12th 07, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Gizmo.
ATI all-in-wonder 9800 wanted

"DCA" wrote in message
justme wrote:
"Gizmo." wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 11th 07, 09:55 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Gizmo.
ATI all-in-wonder 9800 wanted

"justme" wrote in message
where's the best place and price to buy the above,my graphics card is
ready to be...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 7th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By Gizmo.
Looking for Holidays

"brough" wrote in message

"Joe Maldon" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 4th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Gizmo.
Canon Ixus 70 - Cheapest Place or any deals?

wrote in message
Hi I am looking to buy a Canon Ixus 70 and I wondered whether anyone
had seen any deals.

The cheapest...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 28th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Gizmo.
Digital Photo Frame

"informer" wrote in message
I am looking for one, a cheapish one 7" and above that takes various media
inc XD.

I would...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 24th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 27
Posted By Gizmo.
norton anti virus

"Trust No One®" wrote in message
STEPHEN wrote:
what is the cheapest Anti Norton virus about. I have got to renew
soon, do I...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 19th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Gizmo.
Please help!

"Homer" wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 19th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Gizmo.
Please help!

wrote in message

I'm a 21 yo student, and I'm struggling for money.

Another thick as dog ****e student...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 9th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 22
Posted By Gizmo.
22" Monitor - Your thoughts please

"Ctight" wrote in message
Tempted by this

Samsung SM225BW 22" TFT Monitor
205.62 inc VAT

Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 9th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 9
Posted By Gizmo.
The Award Winners Exchange

"John" wrote in message
Anyone have any info on this - my wife has received a letter inviting her
to call because she...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 9th 07, 10:59 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 22
Posted By Gizmo.
22" Monitor - Your thoughts please

"Heather" wrote in message
"Ctight" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 6th 07, 12:19 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Gizmo.
Any Jessops voucher codes for SLR Cameras?

"John Latter" wrote in message
Hiya,

Does anyone know of any discount codes for Jessops SLR cameras?

This is the best...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 2nd 07, 11:28 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 6
Posted By Gizmo.
woah..

"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
Gizmo. wrote:
wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 2nd 07, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 3
Posted By Gizmo.
Whos who for breakdown cover these days ?

"Matt" wrote in message
I've had a horrible nightmare not long ago breaking down on the motorway
at night I had to use the...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 2nd 07, 12:59 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 6
Posted By Gizmo.
woah..

wrote in message
it seems these british mother ****ers have about 900 freakin 530i to
gift away .. that car...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 1st 07, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 4
Posted By Gizmo.
Digital Photography (ot)

"The Legend" trabant owners [email protected] place.comco wrote in message
Can anyone here recommend a decent book on Digital Photography?

Sorry, I...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 1st 07, 11:15 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 17
Posted By Gizmo.
RAC, AA, Green Flag, Uncle Tom Cobley?

"ady2007©" wrote in message

"Gizmo." wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 1st 07, 09:53 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 36
Posted By Gizmo.
OT - DELL Horror!

"xCx" wrote in message
Gizmo. wrote:

Thanks in advance guys :(

Dispute the charge with your credit card provider.
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 1st 07, 09:48 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains