Showing results 1 to 25 of 313
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JP[_1_]
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 1st 07, 09:23 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By JP[_1_]
looking for a bluetooth headset that works with t-mobile sony ericson

"DCA" wrote in message
heather-scotgirl wrote:
Hello there everyone

I have just upgraded to a Sony Ericson...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 26th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 19
Posted By JP[_1_]
Electricity tariff

"Colin Wilson" wrote
in message ...
Let me make it simple for EVEN you.

Oh go on,...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 26th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 19
Posted By JP[_1_]
Electricity tariff

"Colin Wilson" wrote
in message ...
Wrong is it indeed, ask EDF, not Colin Wilson, as I...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 26th 07, 12:40 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 59
Posted By JP[_1_]
Maplin no C&P!

"Lordy.UK" wrote in message
Total card fraud losses fell in 2005

As I recall, it was only POS card losses that fell -...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 26th 07, 12:06 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 19
Posted By JP[_1_]
Electricity tariff

"Colin Wilson" wrote
in message ...
Let me ask you two questions
Can you answer the...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 26th 07, 09:44 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 19
Posted By JP[_1_]
Electricity tariff

"Colin Wilson" wrote
in message ...
Meters are often calibrated differently.
Even...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 25th 07, 01:03 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 59
Posted By JP[_1_]
Maplin no C&P!

"G a z ." wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 25th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 59
Posted By JP[_1_]
Maplin no C&P!

"Tony" wrote in message

"johannes" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 25th 07, 12:49 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 59
Posted By JP[_1_]
Maplin no C&P!

"Curious" ? wrote in message ...
"johannes" wrote:
I was astonished when I went to Maplin yesterday, they still swiped
my card & signature. My card wasn't signed...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 25th 07, 12:45 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 59
Posted By JP[_1_]
Maplin no C&P!

"johannes" wrote in message

Adrian C wrote:

johannes wrote:

OK, the stylus has come to the end of...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 25th 07, 12:09 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 19
Posted By JP[_1_]
Electricity tariff

"Colin Wilson" wrote
in message ...
Ever think to ask EDF?
DOH!

Meters are often...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 15th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 10
Posted By JP[_1_]
Pressure washer at Sainbury's

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
My local Sainsbury's is offering the Karcher K2.900M, like this

Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 13th 07, 01:29 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 17
Posted By JP[_1_]
Fridge freezer

wrote in message
On 12 Feb, 09:57, "JP" wrote:
"Richard Wardle"...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 12th 07, 10:57 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 17
Posted By JP[_1_]
Fridge freezer

"Richard Wardle" wrote in message

On 11/2/07 16:43, in article ,
"JP"...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 11th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 17
Posted By JP[_1_]
Fridge freezer

"Richard Wardle" wrote in message
My fridge freezer has packed up, I need another fairly soon. I don't want
buy...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 10th 07, 12:59 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 9
Posted By JP[_1_]
Mercury Telecom

"bronski" wrote in message
In October we switched our phone to Mercury Telecom after being
recommended...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 1st 07, 09:48 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 10
Posted By JP[_1_]
Wii on amazon

"Trust No One®" wrote in message

"Steven Campbell" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 31st 07, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 10
Posted By JP[_1_]
Wii on amazon

"Steven Campbell" wrote in message
"JP" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 31st 07, 10:24 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 10
Posted By JP[_1_]
Wii on amazon

be quick I just got one
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 28th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 1
Posted By JP[_1_]
Braun Shavers?

"G a z ." wrote in message
Slightly OT, but I am looking at getting myself a new electric shaver
for those times when a...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 28th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 4
Posted By JP[_1_]
Petrol Mowers

"goldylocks" wrote in message
there are better ones on the market for that sort of money. try looking at
Honda,...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 26th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 7
Posted By JP[_1_]
Miele W4340 Washing machine

"sally H" wrote in message

"sally H" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 23rd 07, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 4
Posted By JP[_1_]
Miele W4340 Washing machine

Best price I've got is £668 at Curry's delivered.
Any know of any better deals.
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 22nd 07, 10:44 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 20
Posted By JP[_1_]
32" LCD - £400 - any good?