Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Calling Cell Phone Numbers Overseas by tb[_2_]
I live in the USA and still have an old-fashioned landline to place calls. Recently I've started calling my relatives overseas on their cell phones because they all got rid of their landlines. The problem is that such calls cost me an arm and a leg. (I use a company called Primus as my...
Yesterday 06:24 PM
by Susan Bugher Go to last post
4 21 Frugal living
Amana Air Command 80 Gas Fired Furnace (4 blinks) troubleshooting by Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator
Can you help me troubleshoot my Amana Air Command 80 gas-fired furnace? 1. Today it stopped heating the house; three red blinks were visible. The instructions say this means the "pressure switch is stuck open". 2. I could see the "top" (smaller" motor wasn't spinning) but the bottom (bigger)...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:25 AM
by ItsJoan NotJoann Go to last post
33 1,288 Frugal living