Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dino M[_2_]
Forum: UK discounts & bargains November 26th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 13
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Cheap DivX DVD player

"bargainhunter" wrote in message
What I wish there was is a Divx DVD recorder

I am not sure if it...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains November 25th 08, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 13
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Cheap DivX DVD player

I am after a cheap Divx DVD player for my father in law.

I know you can normally pick up cheap players at Asda or Tesco, as I have a
DVD recorder from Asda which is a couple of years old now and it...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains May 3rd 08, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Solar powered charger

My wife's friend has asked me if I can find a solar powered charger, which
she can plug her electric hair straighteners in to when she goes camping.

I have no idea if anything like this even...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 24th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 9
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Cheap digital camera

My wife wants a cheap (and not too bulky) digital camera that she can use on
nights out, as she does not want to take the expensive one we have in case
she drops it or loses it.

She usually takes...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 19th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 6
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
OT Rip Off Britain once again

"Colin Wilson" wrote
in message ...
Their site said they were being sent out by special...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 2nd 08, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.rec.gardening
Replies: 13
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Buying Turf

"Steve Rainbird" wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 1st 08, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 10
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
London Hotel

I am looking for a hotel room in London for May 6th, it does not have to be
anything special, just a decent hotel and somewhere to sleep for the night.
The closer to Waterloo Station would be...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 24th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Lav Vegas

"{daZza}" [email protected]"BUT PLUG"gmail.com wrote in message
Anyone know any good money saving tips for vegas?
Coupons etc....

--
daZza
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 21st 08, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

"ME&YOU" wrote in message
This is such a knowledgeable group I'm sure someone knows this - can you
buy mothers day cards for...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 18th 08, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 2
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Teeth Whitening Systems read the reviews try it FREE!

wrote in message
Making the right choice when it comes to Teeth Whitening Systems. Read
all the...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 30th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 23
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
40% off

wrote in message
I spent ages trying to find a new blind, then I bought one from some
website, a...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 19th 08, 04:56 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
UK Discount Codes and Current Promotions

"Mark" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 10:41 pm, Emil Tiades wrote:
On...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains December 19th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 6
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
wii remote

"DCA" wrote in message
TOYNOSTALGIAMAN / TNM-COLLECTABLES / KIDS COLLECTABLES wrote:
I sold a wii remote that...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains December 9th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 4
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Wireless headphones

I am looking for a pair of wireless headphones for my mother in law (they
are a present from my father in law but he does not have internet access).

The reason for these is that my mother in law is...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains December 7th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 45
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Beko Washing machine

"SteveH" wrote in message
t8769 wrote:

Currys delivered this awful machine to me...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains November 25th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 24
Posted By Dino M[_2_]
Dyson vacuum cleaner - any deals

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Jack wrote:

This may not be any use to you if your wife is dead set on a Dyson but if
it was my...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16