Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham2
Forum: UK discounts & bargains May 30th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 13
Posted By Graham2
SDHC Cards?

"BIGEYE" wrote in message
Where's the cheapest place to buy SDHC memory cards 4 MB capacity. Amazon
looks OK until...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains May 3rd 08, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By Graham2
Solar powered charger

"Dino M" wrote in message
My wife's friend has asked me if I can find a solar powered charger, which
she can plug...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 26th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 7
Posted By Graham2
playing Music

"STEPHEN" wrote in message
What is the best way to play music on my PC. I have tried many packages
but some are useless. The...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains February 8th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 1
Posted By Graham2
Choice Stationary - 25% off cartridges

It's The Final Countdown....

Dear Customer,

There's just 72 hours left until our massive 25% off sale ends.

Until Midnight Monday we are offering 25% off ALL our compatible inkjet
cartridges.
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 30th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Graham2
Photo developing - Not Digital

"Gavin" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 00:51:57 GMT, "Lin Chung"
wrote:

Graham2...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 28th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Graham2
Photo developing - Not Digital

Evening all,

Any one recommend an normal film photo processing place ?

Had a look at bonusprint, truprint and colorama.co.uk and would like to know
if anyone knows a cheaper or better alternative...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains January 15th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 9
Posted By Graham2
A4 Paper Reams

"Yaz" wrote in message
Seeing that most bargians are spotted by this Newsgroup. I felt it wise to
ask here if...
Forum: Free stuff (UK only) January 14th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Replies: 6
Posted By Graham2
Pinecone

For anyone who asked about joining Pinecone:

"We have immediate membership openings for MALE consumers 18 YEARS OF AGE OR
OLDER who are NOT a member of your household.

Do you know of...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains December 16th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 119
Posted By Graham2
multi-buy at ASDA

Which doesn't help in the slightest.

Do you have even the slightest clue as to how hard it is to maintain a
30k product database, and especially to ensure correct shelf pricing?

It's hard...
Forum: Free stuff (UK only) December 10th 07, 10:08 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Replies: 12
Posted By Graham2
Free Fridge Filter Jug

"xCx" wrote in message
Click...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000119523

and follow the instructions, at the...
Forum: Free stuff (UK only) September 27th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Replies: 16
Posted By Graham2
Demonoid invite?

"Jim Ford" wrote in message
I'd be grateful if anyone could email me an invite to Demonoid.

Jim...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 22nd 07, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 9
Posted By Graham2
Mobile phone help

"Bluemax" wrote in message
My son is on a pay as you go phone . He is now at university and I am
trying to get...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains September 20th 07, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 21
Posted By Graham2
Has Valued opinions gone bust???

"Teabag" wrote in message
anyone know if Valued Opinions has gone bust? I sent for my vouchers,
and a...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains August 2nd 07, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 9
Posted By Graham2
cheap barbeque

"Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
I'm looking for a cheap barbecue, disposable are probably OK but I haven't
anything...
Forum: Free stuff (UK only) July 31st 07, 12:12 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Replies: 12
Posted By Graham2
OT about the weather

"Ponder" wrote in message
Hiya april & co.

In you wrote:

Finally it...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains July 25th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 9
Posted By Graham2
clothing website

snip
I just got a bargain !
Snip

No you didn't !

Forum: Free stuff (UK only) July 19th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Replies: 2
Posted By Graham2
ipoints OT?

"temprance" wrote in message
Latest thing ipoints are doing is a scratch card and i did 3 without
any luck. You use so...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains July 1st 07, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 18
Posted By Graham2
valued opionions

"BigToe" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone else having trouble with this company paying ? I have about 9 in
pending credit which hasn't...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains June 6th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham2
Choice Stationary - 19.98% Off

"Blueyonder Newsgroups" a j [email protected] c o s s e.n e t wrote in message
Choices' 9th birthday !

My last order took several weeks to come...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains June 5th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham2
Choice Stationary - 19.98% Off

Choices' 9th birthday !

Enter voucher code 061998 to get 19.98% off any purchase over 19.98.

Valid till midnight 10th June

Graham
Forum: UK discounts & bargains May 28th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By Graham2
suggestions regarding mobile deals

http://www.reestitmutton.co.uk/
Forum: UK discounts & bargains May 14th 07, 10:27 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By Graham2
Amazon Sale

" cupra" wrote in message
A word of warning, ordered 9 books ranging from 1 to 3, 5 days later they
email to tell me they've...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains May 3rd 07, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 22
Posted By Graham2
I HAVE 995 JOOS INVITES!!

"Charlie Mitchell" wrote in message
As topic, I have 995 joost invites, anyone wants one, please email me.

Please put your email...
Forum: Free stuff (UK only) May 3rd 07, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 19
Posted By Graham2
I HAVE 995 JOOS INVITES!!

"Charlie Mitchell" wrote in message
As topic, I have 995 joost invites, anyone wants one, please email me.

Please put your email...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 30th 07, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 16
Posted By Graham2
Micro sd cards ?

"Mark" wrote in message