Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: James[_7_]
Forum: UK discounts & bargains July 2nd 08, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By James[_7_]
Car cooler

"Barry" wrote in message
James wrote:
Anyone come across a car cool fridge type gizmo for keeping drink icy
cold for these hot...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains July 2nd 08, 12:43 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By James[_7_]
Car cooler

"Zimmy" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
Anyone come across...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains July 2nd 08, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 5
Posted By James[_7_]
Car cooler

Anyone come across a car cool fridge type gizmo for keeping drink icy cold
for these hot summer days ?
Forum: UK discounts & bargains July 1st 08, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By James[_7_]
Microwave

"DubDriver" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains June 30th 08, 11:06 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By James[_7_]
Microwave

"DubDriver" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains June 29th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By James[_7_]
Microwave

Damn microwave died this afternoon! So time for a new one. Plus side is I
was about to clean it :) job done I shall tell the wife when I replace it
before she noticed lol.

Anyone happened to run...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains May 4th 08, 12:22 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 8
Posted By James[_7_]
Solar powered charger

"Dino M" wrote in message
My wife's friend has asked me if I can find a solar powered charger, which
she can plug...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains May 4th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 14
Posted By James[_7_]
Shell - neither a discount nor a bargain

"xCx" wrote in message
Appelation Controlee wrote:
I had almost 4000 points in Shell's pluspoints loyalty scheme - they have
said...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 11th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 15
Posted By James[_7_]
New car tyres time

" cupra" wrote in message
Richard Colton wrote:
"SteveH" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 11th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 15
Posted By James[_7_]
New car tyres time

"Richard Colton" [email protected] NO PORK PRODUCTS uselessinfo.org.uk wrote in
message ...

"SteveH" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 11th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 15
Posted By James[_7_]
New car tyres time

" cupra" wrote in message
James wrote:
I coming up to the point of needing new front tyres and didn;t want
to get stung...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 11th 08, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 15
Posted By James[_7_]
New car tyres time

I coming up to the point of needing new front tyres and didn;t want to get
stung using kwik fit again and wondered if anyone knows anyone online based
that do mobile fittig cheaply. I tried etyres...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 8th 08, 11:32 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 15
Posted By James[_7_]
Printers

"Signal" wrote in message
"James" wrote:

Does anyone have any advice on buying a printer ?

Its...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 7th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 15
Posted By James[_7_]
Printers

"James" wrote in message
Does anyone have any advice on buying a printer ?

Its been a long time since I've even used one. I still have a...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 7th 08, 10:28 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 15
Posted By James[_7_]
Printers

"GB" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
Does...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains April 7th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 15
Posted By James[_7_]
Printers

Does anyone have any advice on buying a printer ?

Its been a long time since I've even used one. I still have a dot matrix
one!!

And as I need one now, I'v started looking but have becomeo...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 17th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 2
Posted By James[_7_]
Odd request for bicycle excercise bike conversion

Bit of a odd request but I thought I may get a good answer from here.

Basically I'm trying to improve my health and want to use my normal bicycle
as a excercise bike but need some kind of...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 11th 08, 12:19 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 24
Posted By James[_7_]
Digital camera recommendations ?

"DCA" wrote in message
Schrodinger wrote:
"Dr Zoidberg" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 9th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 24
Posted By James[_7_]
Digital camera recommendations ?

"Schrodinger" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 9th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 24
Posted By James[_7_]
Digital camera recommendations ?

"DCA" wrote in message
Kevin F Stubbs wrote:
Gizmo. wrote:
"James" wrote in message
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 9th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 24
Posted By James[_7_]
Digital camera recommendations ?

"Gizmo." wrote in message

"James" wrote in message

Just...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 8th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 24
Posted By James[_7_]
Digital camera recommendations ?

Hi,

A wee bit OT but thought I'd get some good advice from you guys/girls

I have a budget of 140 tops to buy a digital camera. Everywhere I read the
Canon IXUS 75 is the best of the bunch for the...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 3rd 08, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 20
Posted By James[_7_]
Opticals4less problems

"PCPaul" wrote in message
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:37:45 +0000, James wrote:

"John" wrote...
Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 3rd 08, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 20
Posted By James[_7_]
Opticals4less problems

"James" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message

Forum: UK discounts & bargains March 3rd 08, 05:37 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 20
Posted By James[_7_]
Opticals4less problems

"John" wrote in message