Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Lifestyles Unlimited -- The real cost of membership: $1000 up front! by [email protected]
On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 6:33:16 PM UTC-5, wrote: I listened Lifestyles Unlimited's infomercials for years on the radio and then I finally booked their workshop in Austin. There, they basically repeated the same pitch that I had heard on radio. But, I thought $500 for...
0 5 Free stuff (global)
Lifestyles Unlimited The real cost of membership: $10,000 up front! by [email protected]
On Friday, July 27, 2012 at 3:07:12 PM UTC-5, wrote: Hi Nhan, Sorry you feel that way but that is far from the truth. The FFP membership does include unlimited Question & Answer with the Local FFP mentors, 36+ live guest speaker events and webinars, 200+ hours of online...
0 5 Free stuff (global)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2