Old October 18th 13, 07:57 AM
EdwardBlack EdwardBlack is offline
Junior Member

Originally Posted by Dino M[_2_] View Post
My wife's friend has asked me if I can find a peimar solar, which
she can plug her electric hair straighteners in to when she goes camping.

I have no idea if anything like this even exists, which is why I am asking
on here, to see if anyone knows of anything like this.

I have found a solar powered battery charger, but her straighteners are
electric, so it is something that is able to supply power to an electrical

I know it seems a silly question, but I said I would ask for her and find
out if it exists.
Were you able to find right solar charger? I have been searching for a while so can you share some information? Waiting for reply thanks in advance

Last edited by EdwardBlack : October 19th 13 at 05:11 PM.