Baby monitor camera?

Old March 17th 04, 01:47 PM
Rich

Default Baby monitor camera?

Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple straight to
the TV who does the best deal.

Old March 17th 04, 02:38 PM
Hazel

Rich wrote in message
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple

straight to
the TV who does the best deal.

Have a look at http://www.kiddicare.com/ they currently have the
Cossato wireless Teddycam at £49.99

Always had very good service from Kiddicare.

--
Hazel.

Now on sale on Ebay
http://snipurl.com/3vvp

Old March 17th 04, 02:42 PM
Andy

Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that. Why
bother?

Andy

Old March 17th 04, 02:48 PM
x-\)

"Andy" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that. Why
bother?

Andy

andy, I take it you dont have young children?

Old March 17th 04, 02:56 PM
Moldy

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:48:20 -0000, "x-\)" wrote:

"Andy" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that. Why
bother?

Andy

andy, I take it you dont have young children?

I do, and I agree with Andy. IMHO Unless there is a specific reason
(medical etc) to keep an eye on your bub then it is a bit much to have
a camera watching over him(her). The standard audio monitor is more
than enough. What are you going to do, stay up all night watching it
in case something happens? (If there is a specific reason then please
ignore me!)

--

Moldy

"Then you have the low-carb dieters. This involves the active avoidance of
life-giving antioxidants while scarfing massive amounts of known carcinogens
until someone punches you to death for bragging about how much weight you
lost." - Scott Adams
Old March 17th 04, 03:20 PM
rlftygwyn

snip

andy, I take it you dont have young children?

I do, and I agree with Andy. IMHO Unless there is a specific reason
(medical etc) to keep an eye on your bub then it is a bit much to have
a camera watching over him(her). The standard audio monitor is more
than enough. What are you going to do, stay up all night watching it
in case something happens? (If there is a specific reason then please
ignore me!)

--

I suppose the point is 'what does it have to do with anyone else why she
wants one - just that she does'!! If you don't have an answer regarding

Rachelle

Old March 17th 04, 03:22 PM
rlftygwyn

"rlftygwyn" wrote in message

I suppose the point is 'what does it have to do with anyone else why she
wants one - just that she does'!! If you don't have an answer regarding
where to purchase one from then don't comment at all!! Purchasing one of
these is solely down to personal preference and anything that makes a new
mother feel more comfortable is worth more than its weight in gold!

Rachelle

Sorry - 'He' not 'She'

Old March 17th 04, 03:26 PM
Moldy

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:20:43 -0000, "rlftygwyn"
wrote:

snip

andy, I take it you dont have young children?

I do, and I agree with Andy. IMHO Unless there is a specific reason
(medical etc) to keep an eye on your bub then it is a bit much to have
a camera watching over him(her). The standard audio monitor is more
than enough. What are you going to do, stay up all night watching it
in case something happens? (If there is a specific reason then please
ignore me!)

--

I suppose the point is 'what does it have to do with anyone else why she
wants one - just that she does'!! If you don't have an answer regarding
where to purchase one from then don't comment at all!! Purchasing one of
these is solely down to personal preference and anything that makes a new
mother feel more comfortable is worth more than its weight in gold!

Rachelle

Calm down! As a parent I was just passing on my own experience that
these are unnecessary and therefore money can be spent better
elsewhere, which is a good thing all round when it comes to parenting
(money that is) Just as the OP may choose to purchase one, the OP can
also choose to ignore my advice.