Baby monitor camera?

Old March 17th 04, 04:51 PM
x-\)

"MC_Emily" wrote in message
x-) wrote:

sometimes a baby cries in its sleep, if you can see that on the
camera you are happy, if you go in to the room to check it can wake
the babby up.

This only happens if you tip-toe around from day one. Get the baby used

noise from the start and your life can continue as normal. A tired baby
*will* sleep through noise!

to start with our children slept through but when they got older they didnt
you obviously know better

its not for surveillance but to stop running ap and down the stars to
check as often

No wonder people moan about not being able to lose weight after having
children!!

esp when its the 1st babby most people worry more.

People have raised babies for long enough without cameras. Why do we need
them all of a sudden?

what a stupid comment

yes people used to live without baby monitors, cars, computers, telephones,
disposable nappies, calpol, television ect

why do we need

I dont think the babby will think you are invading its privacy do you?

Of course not but maternal instincts will almost certainly be supressed.

are you a member of nct?

Jaqy

Old March 17th 04, 05:07 PM
Joe Harrison

You will probably be violating the baby's human rights

UN Convention on the Rights of the Child Article 16

"1. No child shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference with
his or her privacy"

So at least make sure you have a prominent sign above the cot saying "CCTV
in operation"

Old March 17th 04, 08:42 PM

rlftygwyn raved thus:

:: she wants one - just that she does'!! If you don't have an answer
:: regarding where to purchase one from then don't comment at all!!

I love usenet when people say stuff like this!

--

Abo

How come you don't see mouse flavoured cat food?