Lifestyles Unlimited -- The real cost of membership: $1000 up front!

Old October 16th 16, 06:07 PM posted to alt.consumers.free-stuff.nospam

Default Lifestyles Unlimited -- The real cost of membership: $1000 up front!

On Monday, December 31, 2012 at 9:37:33 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I'm surprised to read this? I'm a very happy lifestyles member! They taught everything I needed to know to be successful and held my hand the entire way. Plus the know how to make it fun. Right now I have 9 single family homes and I'm a partner on a nice apartment in Austin. TX. I could not have done this on my own.

Jeff:

You may be a happy member, but you didn't address the question at hand. Is there a $10,000 membership fee due up front?