What's the best place to buy a wrist watch?

Old November 25th 06, 10:38 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Mindwipe

Default What's the best place to buy a wrist watch?

"Narayana Vyas Kondreddi" wrote in message
news
I see you are describing yourself there...well done.

"Mindwipe" [email protected] wrote in message

i take it you didnt check the link i posted which was the only actual
answer you received
dick head!

isnt it way past your bed time?

Old November 25th 06, 10:59 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Mindwipe

"Mindwipe" [email protected] wrote in message

"Narayana Vyas Kondreddi" wrote in message
news
I see you are describing yourself there...well done.

"Mindwipe" [email protected] wrote in message

i take it you didnt check the link i posted which was the only actual
answer you received
dick head!

isnt it way past your bed time?

btw really wating your time insulting me
cant be done
cue insults by lower life forms here

Old November 26th 06, 02:18 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Paul F

"Mindwipe" [email protected] wrote in message
grow up yourself simon
its about free speech
get off your throne and look at the people out there
jumped up prick!

Steady Mindwipe! He's not having a go at you here, but the OP, who seems to
carry his money bags around inside his head.

PaulF

Old November 26th 06, 03:12 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Simon Finnigan

Mindwipe wrote:
"Simon Finnigan" wrote in message
Narayana Vyas Kondreddi wrote:
Thanks to all those who responded constructively, with useful
messages.
Shame that this group is infested with jealous *******s who can't
stand those that can afford a little luxury. Grow up kids. I earn my
money and spend it the way I want. This group is for helping each
other spend less by sharing good deals and bargains - but not for
pointless lectures.
Btw, who are you to define the posting style for this newsgroup? I
post the way I like. I don't like bottom-posting. I hate wasting
time, trying to scroll to the bottom of each message, just to read a
reply of a couple of lines.

It isn`t for this newsgroup, it`s for all newsgroups. It`s called
netequite (deffinate sp :-) ) and it`s very useful if everyone types
the same way. Bottom posting isn`t particularly good either, the
best way is to interleave your comments into the other persons
quoted text, so you reply to a small part at a time. makes it MUCh
easier to follow the different threads of a discussion as they go
off their own ways. --
Items on ebay:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZscousesifinQQhtZ-1

grow up yourself simon
its about free speech
get off your throne and look at the people out there
jumped up prick!

You`re welcome to post in whatever way you see fit - you choose to ignore
the rules of punctuation for example. People who post in an unusual way
tend to be less respected than those who post in the normal way - if you
make a deliberate choice to post in an unusual way, then expect people to
question your intelligent and ability to make a reasonable point.

The reason the method of posting I suggested has become common is because it
makes life easier for the majority of people to follow threads as they split
and diverge. If you post in a way that is harder for other people to read
then you can`t expect them to put the effort in to read your post. Never
mind the fact that your posts seems to be completely pointless to start
with.

Old November 26th 06, 03:40 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
DubDriver

"Simon Finnigan" wrote in message

You`re welcome to post in whatever way you see fit - you choose to ignore
the rules of punctuation for example. People who post in an unusual way
tend to be less respected than those who post in the normal way - if you
make a deliberate choice to post in an unusual way, then expect people to
question your intelligent and ability to make a reasonable point.

The reason the method of posting I suggested has become common is because
it makes life easier for the majority of people to follow threads as they
split and diverge. If you post in a way that is harder for other people
to read then you can`t expect them to put the effort in to read your post.
Never mind the fact that your posts seems to be completely pointless to
start with.

Well I can't disagree with that but, on a lighter note a little thing I've
always wondered ... why do you use " ` " (above tab key) instead of " ' "
(adj semi-colon key) ?!

Old November 26th 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Gizmo.

"Paul F" wrote in message

"Gizmo." wrote in message

Yet more jealousy from the great unwashed scum.
More rubbish from those that blame poor people for being poor.

They only have themselves to blame.
The opportunities are there for those who can be bothered to put
themselves out.

The opportunity to be a smug ******* like you? Valueless.

Better to be smug than a loser

Old November 26th 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Gizmo.

[...]

You really do have chip on your shoulder.
Simon's post wasnt even aimed at you.
Proof positive that you're a total loser.

Old November 26th 06, 05:01 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Mindwipe

Mindwipe wrote:
[...]

i'm sorry simon
brain wasnt in gear

Old November 26th 06, 05:02 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Mindwipe

"Gizmo." wrote in message
news

[...]

you have a thing about losers dont you

Old November 26th 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Simon Finnigan

DubDriver wrote:
[...]

Got used to doing it on another very weird keyboard, and never got out the
habit. Got word etc set to autocorrect to use the correct one :-)