Liverpool Rummy - Liverpool Rummy

Old January 31st 08, 06:51 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
[email protected]
Default Liverpool Rummy - Liverpool Rummy

Liverpool Rummy - A Family Game

Liverpool Rummy is played by 3-8 people with 2-4 decks of cards (with
Jokers). It has seven hands to a game. Each hand has a different
objective in what the players are going for to go down and, hopefully,
out. It's an excellent social game and great for kids six years old
and up. Grandparents love it, too.

The Mahlum and Schmitt families have been playing Liverpool Rummy for
over 30 years. Our families have evolved the game to include playing
for quarters, minus scores on going out, "knocking" for discards and
many other subtle nuances we call "West Coast Rules".

The Liverpool Rummy Rules available for download are Rules Committee
Approved (brother-in-law Bill is our rules maven) and are true to the
way we were taught. The "Rules" button below takes you to the download

We've created a unique LPR scoresheet that list the hands, have spaces
for subtotals and, if you get a great score, are suitable for
framing. ;)

Sign up for our quarterly LPR Newsletter and get the scoresheet (Word
Doc or PDF) as a bonus.