ATTN: Fellow Freebie Hunters

Old May 18th 10, 02:06 AM posted to alt.consumers.free-stuff.nospam
Default ATTN: Fellow Freebie Hunters

I Love Freebies.

Finding ~truly free samples~ online can be difficult. Like finding a needle
in a haystack because:

- they want your credit card number
- they want you to pay shipping & handling
- they want you to complete endless surveys that never get anywhere
- they want you to get locked into a deal that you can never get out of

So, I'm on a mission. I created a website called eGetitFree.com. I search
for and list the best truly free sample offers from the best freebie

Come visit me today at http://www.egetitfree.com