my nokia

Old March 21st 07, 05:35 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
April[_2_]

Default my nokia

Hi

A while back someone posted a website which you could go to to get an unlock
code for mobile phones but mainly nokia phones. I used it one before before
I got my last phone which I sadly lost last week so I got myself a new but
affordable nokia today the 2310 but would like to unlock it as tesco kindly
sent me out a new sim card with credit to replace my lost phone. Anybody got
any ideas??? I've looked on google but the sites I've come up with arent
much cop.

April

Old February 25th 12, 06:09 AM
prakash prakash is offline
Banned

It's possible to unlock your nokia using the codes.If you wanna code, get it from http://www.onlinegsmunlock.com/ .This will help you to unlock your mobile easily..

Nokia N80 John UK discounts & bargains 1 August 25th 06 08:37 PM
Nokia 6230i ldswebb UK discounts & bargains 7 January 11th 06 10:18 PM
Nokia 6255i w/ Nokia Collector [email protected] Frugal living 0 May 19th 05 11:06 PM
nokia help please? Steve Free stuff (UK only) 6 January 11th 04 03:20 PM
Nokia Katie Free stuff (UK only) 4 July 11th 03 02:21 PM