Removal of deal thread

Old September 17th 12, 12:57 PM
Covert Recon Covert Recon is offline
Junior Member

Default Removal of deal thread

"Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before.
Why not start with your first post today and become an active part at BargainBanter."

I did post a thread, with a great price on an electric toothbrush, only for it to vanish! And yet a 'Jesus Is Lord' thread with no relevance to the site can sit undisturbed?

What thread count sheets do you buy? [email protected] Frugal living 18 November 3rd 07 09:51 AM
The breadmaker thread *Heather-scotgirl* UK discounts & bargains 5 June 22nd 07 12:01 PM
SeniorArk thread [email protected] Frugal living 5 September 26th 06 09:28 PM
Old thread request Bill 2 Frugal living 37 May 10th 05 09:48 PM
OT Oh no not another John Kerry thread! Scopophobic Frugal living 2 June 13th 04 03:46 PM