Laptops

Old February 2nd 11, 06:07 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
STEPHEN[_3_]

Default Laptops

Need a good laptop to use in my living room. My pc is upstairs, so what do
i need and have to do to get it connected downstairs, also i can check on
the kids as well

TIA

Old February 2nd 11, 10:38 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Toby

On 02/02/2011 18:07, STEPHEN wrote:
Need a good laptop to use in my living room. My pc is upstairs, so what do
i need and have to do to get it connected downstairs, also i can check on
the kids as well

TIA

Have you ever thought about using Google?! There are plenty comparison
sites out there that you can look into! Don't always be a lazy git Steven!
Old February 5th 11, 08:39 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
johannes

Phil wrote:

Need a good laptop to use in my living room.
My pc is upstairs, so what do i need and have to do

Jesus H. Christ, how do you even manage to tie your sodding shoelaces in
a morning?

--
Phil

You must have some problems? If you don't know the answer to OP, then don't post.

Old May 17th 11, 04:44 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
SRT

"STEPHEN" wrote in message ...

Need a good laptop to use in my living room. My pc is upstairs, so what do
i need and have to do to get it connected downstairs, also i can check on
the kids as well

TIA

Had a similar thought about laptops last year as other half wanted one but
we ended up getting an IPad which has worked out great and is so light and
easy to use.
Sure they can be a bit pricey but we found it worth it.
Maybe worth a play in an apple store to see if its to your taste?
Stuart.

Old March 15th 12, 02:21 PM
ljb2012 ljb2012 is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT View Post
"STEPHEN" wrote in message ...

Need a good laptop to use in my living room. My pc is upstairs, so what do
i need and have to do to get it connected downstairs, also i can check on
the kids as well

TIA
My personal opinion would be to go for a Sony Vaio, even the older ones were great, mine lasted 2years without any problems at all.
Old October 17th 13, 10:01 AM
SilSil SilSil is offline
Junior Member

I think everyone could search on Google, however the personal experience is more important here. So a simple advice is enough