Gas prices in 2017

Old January 20th 17, 08:52 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

Default Gas prices in 2017

Will they ever go down again?
Old January 20th 17, 09:06 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 12:52:32 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Will they ever go down again?

Nope. Never. Time to hoard
Old January 22nd 17, 08:12 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
RJH

On 20/01/2017 21:06, wrote:
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 12:52:32 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Will they ever go down again?

Nope. Never. Time to hoard

:-)

In the UK, privatisation of gas has led to a true race to the bottom, as
companies form on the back of ridiculous wholesale buying projections -
and then attract customers, and then end up in liquidation:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38119754

It was all underwritten by the British government - so the old customers
continue to get cheap gas courtesy of the taxpayer.

I got a similar deal with Flow Energy - gas for me is about 40% cheaper
than last year, guaranteed until October 2017. Just a matter of time
before they collapse.

--
Cheers, Rob