Lifestyles Unlimited -- The real cost of membership: $1000 up front!

Old September 13th 14, 02:17 PM posted to alt.consumers.free-stuff.nospam

Default Lifestyles Unlimited -- The real cost of membership: $1000 up front!

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:49:35 PM UTC-7, LoveRE wrote:
I also own real estate. But then I came across LU and realized I was doing/buying it the WRONG WAY! I joined and paid the 10k in June of 2012. Ouch, that was a lot of money but it has been worth it. I now am a passive investor in 344 apartment units and I'm not looking back. The combo of my other real estate and the apartment units has retired me just like that. My passive income now exceeds my monthly bills so guess what I don't have to do Monday? That's right: go to work. I will continue to work, however, because I want to buy more apartments. Now that I'm retired, my goal is to be able to fly 1st class and not sweat it. For me, not having to work means I have more time to spend with my family, more time to spend on my health, and go back to doing the hobbies I used to do as a kid. Real estate is probably one of the scariest things you can do with your money so I understand the hesitation. Having a team like LU on your side will take much of that fear away. So get educated and get some income producing property.

WOW, that's the same canned speech the producers of the Life Styles Unlimited radio show generate every single week. Humm, sounds, to me, like you're probably one of THEM. Hummmmm????