off topic unlock nokia 3310

Old August 22nd 04, 10:53 AM
fishpock

In , ^A^ngel wrote:

Ok dumb question.....
whats an IMEI number?
OK stop laughing.... its only a dumb question when you know the
answer and I dont.

International Mobile Equipment Identity, a unique 15 digit number, made
up of:

Digits 1-6: the Type Approval Code. 1-2 are the international dialling
code of the country it was approved in, and 3-6 are the approval number
given by the authority in that country.

Digits 7-8: the Final Assembly code, which tells you the manufacturer.

Digits 9-14: a serial number.

Digit 15: means nothing at present, and is therefore usually 0.

The IMEI is printed on a label inside the phone, and on most phones the
programmed IMEI can be read by typing *#06# - if the two don't match,
you've got a cloned phone.

Old August 22nd 04, 02:21 PM
sweetpea

"Chris 159" wrote in message
I would appreciate some help please, with unlocking my Nokia

3310,
if
you
can help me I would be really grateful TIA

try this - http://www.trycktill.com/eng/nokiamobiledct3.asp

For Chris 159!!! A big THANK YOU!!! after no success with all other
suggestions yours worked first time, thank you so much for taking time to
help me, I appeciate it very much

Old August 22nd 04, 08:06 PM
Stephen (Sausagefans.com)

In article , "^A^ngel" voodoo_virgin
says...

Thanks for this. Ive already got a couple of these but Im already with O2 on
contract and was hoping to use a different network. My contract is up in a
couple of weeks so will start looking round.

Good cashback deals on 3 at the moment, making it about £11 a month for
500 minutes xnetwork!
--
Win, save, enjoy
www.sausagefans.com/competition

Old February 6th 13, 11:58 AM
jessitha jessitha is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
I would appreciate some help please, with unlocking my Nokia 3310, if you can help me I would be really grateful TIA

Ya definitely i help you. You can visit this site Unlocking4free.com get the unlock code and unlock your nokia 3310 at free of cost. To get the code,you need to specify the following details network service provider and country it is locked now and IMEI number.
Old April 19th 13, 02:35 PM
Awerd Awerd is offline
Junior Member

Here are really nice sharing. I also need some help. Actually i have Nokia E65. And i have forgot his password. And now i don't know about that what i use it??? Is there any solution? Please help. I shall be very thankful to you. May god bless you.
Bloom Beauty Boutique
33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Australia
Phone : +61 7 5563 9900
bloombeautyboutique.com.au
Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered.
Gold Coast Beauty Salon

Last edited by Awerd : November 27th 13 at 07:48 AM.