Good place to buy jewellery online??

Old November 20th 03, 09:25 PM
Michael

Default Good place to buy jewellery online??

I need a good place to buy jewellery (eternity rings) online, anyone know
any??????????

Thanks in advance

Old November 20th 03, 10:33 PM
Blue Wezza

Try http://www.miltonsdiamonds.co.uk

Very inexpensive.

Wesmund

Old November 21st 03, 01:17 PM
Me Me Me

www.jewellery.tv

Old November 22nd 03, 08:26 AM

www.goldwarehouse.co.uk

its the cheapest i have found on the web....

Old September 20th 13, 06:17 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
[email protected]

Hello..I had buy jewellery online for my sister online.Delivery service is good.you can by all type of latest jewellery.
try now http://indiaemporium.com/jewellery.html