Baby monitor camera?

Old March 17th 04, 12:47 PM
Rich

Default Baby monitor camera?

Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple straight to
the TV who does the best deal.

Old March 17th 04, 01:38 PM
Hazel

Rich wrote in message
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple

straight to
the TV who does the best deal.

Have a look at http://www.kiddicare.com/ they currently have the
Cossato wireless Teddycam at £49.99

Always had very good service from Kiddicare.

--
Hazel.

Now on sale on Ebay
http://snipurl.com/3vvp

Old March 17th 04, 01:42 PM
Andy

Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that. Why
bother?

Andy

Old March 17th 04, 01:48 PM
x-\)

"Andy" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that. Why
bother?

Andy

andy, I take it you dont have young children?