Need recomemndation for a no-frills tollfree (800 numebr) carrier

Old September 6th 05, 09:26 PM

Default Need recomemndation for a no-frills tollfree (800 numebr) carrier

I have had a personal toll free number (888-xxx-xxxx) for the last 6-7
years. Currently, the carrier is PowerNet Global. They have now added a
per-month fee, so I am looking for a recommendation for some other
carrier/reseller.

My usage is VERY LOW -- many months $0.00 (zero), sometimes $1, and the
max ever was $5 in one month. The features I need:
-- NO minimum usage requirement
-- NO monthly fee
-- NO need to switch my domestic long distance to same carrier
-- Zero cost in a month if I don't use it

I am NOT looking for a calling card company. Only a different carrier /
reseller for the toll free number. I am in SF Bay area, if that
matters.

Bhoot Nath