copying vw passat key

Old June 29th 06, 12:17 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
nicehuman

Default copying vw passat key

Well, I got the key copied today. I used Streetkeys.com. It was about
$70.00 cheaper than the dealer and all went well. Thank you to whoever
recommended it.

Old June 29th 06, 03:03 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

hey, that was me ! woo-hoo ! glad you saved some money, those keys
are something else.