Frugal Life Insurance

Old August 17th 17, 04:55 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

Default Frugal Life Insurance

Pros? Cons?

Much like rental insurance or medical insurance, I don't really understand how this works.

Old August 17th 17, 05:52 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 10:55:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Pros? Cons?

Much like rental insurance or medical insurance, I don't really understand how this works.

I had no idea there was such a thing as 'frugal life insurance.'
I do know the younger you are the cheaper your premium will be
on any life insurance policy.

Old August 17th 17, 07:28 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

Are you talking about cheap insurance for old people. That stuff is for funeral costs, primarily. Go to mortuary and funeral companies. Get an idea what you'll be spending. The local trash company will supply an over-size container for cheap enough.

Some people want something big and festive. Others want cheapo. I figure I always flew coach, now I'm dead I want to high-hat people?

Shop around, pre pay if you can. Lock in the price. Get insurance to make up the difference. Look into Costco, they have deals.

Now, if you're looking to keep your teenage orphans from a life of human trafficking... that's a different story.