I Have An Upside 100 pack CD-R Spindle Top Full Of Used AA Alkaline Batteries

Old February 4th 18, 03:04 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

Default I Have An Upside 100 pack CD-R Spindle Top Full Of Used AA Alkaline Batteries

What do I do with them.

Guess I am not supposed to just throw them away?
Old February 4th 18, 04:17 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F

On 2/3/2018 6:04 PM, wrote:
What do I do with them.

Guess I am not supposed to just throw them away?

Check the web site of your local solid waste utility.
Old February 4th 18, 04:49 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
The Real Bev[_6_]

On 02/03/2018 07:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/3/2018 6:04 PM, wrote:
What do I do with them.

Guess I am not supposed to just throw them away?

Check the web site of your local solid waste utility.

Best Buy will recycle them.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Too many people in Washington are full of themselves, among
Old February 6th 18, 03:34 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
catalpa

news
On 2/3/2018 6:04 PM, wrote:
What do I do with them.

Guess I am not supposed to just throw them away?

Check the web site of your local solid waste utility.

Best Buy will recycle them.

No, they will not.

"Best Buy does not accept alkaline batteries for disposal. Customers should
call 1-800-RECYCLING or visit
www.1800recycling.com to find alkaline battery
recycling centers in their neighborhoods."

Old February 6th 18, 03:38 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
catalpa

wrote in message
What do I do with them.

Guess I am not supposed to just throw them away?

PA DEP says: "Alkaline and zinc carbon battery types no longer contain
mercury and they may be disposed in your normal household trash."

http://www.dep.pa.gov/Business/Land/...Batteries.aspx

Old February 6th 18, 06:43 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
The Real Bev[_6_]

On 2/3/2018 6:04 PM, wrote:
What do I do with them.

Guess I am not supposed to just throw them away?

Check the web site of your local solid waste utility.

Best Buy will recycle them.

No, they will not.

"Best Buy does not accept alkaline batteries for disposal. Customers should
call 1-800-RECYCLING or visit
www.1800recycling.com to find alkaline battery
recycling centers in their neighborhoods."

Sorry, I thought there was a 'batteries' hole in their recycling thing.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
Old February 6th 18, 02:59 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F

On 2/3/2018 6:04 PM, wrote:
What do I do with them.

Guess I am not supposed to just throw them away?

Check the web site of your local solid waste utility.

Best Buy will recycle them.

No, they will not.

"Best Buy does not accept alkaline batteries for disposal. Customers
should
call 1-800-RECYCLING or visit
www.1800recycling.com to find alkaline
battery
recycling centers in their neighborhoods."

Sorry, I thought there was a 'batteries' hole in their recycling thing.

For rechargeable batteries? NiCd, NiMh, Li.