how to catch a clever mouse?

Old January 26th 18, 02:27 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

Default how to catch a clever mouse?

You don't have to kill the mice. There are plenty of traps made to catch them so you can take them outside or down the road in the woods. You may also watch videos that tell you how to make your own or order them online or at your local hardware store or Walmart. I made one and it worked. If you don't understand why one should catch and release, read up on PETA. There is no way I will kill another animal if it can be helped, nor will I eat their meat knowing how they are abused and killed to get to market. I even catch and release insects, including spiders, and I'm a 67 year old woman. They deserve to live out their lives as we do. They are only trying to get out of the cold, just as we do, and their pain is equal to ours.