Website for cheap airline tickets

Old March 5th 18, 07:27 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
SMS SMS is offline
Default Website for cheap airline tickets

On 3/1/2018 10:34 PM, wrote:
Any recommendations?

One thing I read recently was to use a VPN service to check for prices
if you buy in other countries. I do recall a huge difference in business
class tickets at one place I worked, and we had our location in Israel
buy us the tickets for about 1/3 the price, instead of our in-house
travel agent in California. This caused an uproar when our in-house
travel agent found out that departments were booking travel other than
through them.

If you do this, be sure to use a credit card with no foreign transaction
fees (Costco Visa just announced this feature on their Visa card, and
there are several other credit cards with this feature).