30-year-old Toyota Camry

Old November 7th 17, 12:20 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

Default 30-year-old Toyota Camry

Every so often, a total stranger will come up to me in a parking lot of a shopping mall and ask me if I want to sell my Camry.

Are such people car collectors who just want to own one rather than drive it around?
Old November 7th 17, 03:25 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
catalpa

wrote in message
Every so often, a total stranger will come up to me in a parking lot of a
shopping mall and ask me if I want to sell my Camry.

Are such people car collectors who just want to own one rather than drive
it around?

People looking for a cheap reliable car.

Repairing Scratches on Camry plastic bumper, step by step instruction required [email protected] Frugal living 2 October 5th 12 09:56 PM
TOYOTA SEZ IT HAS [another] FIX FOR PEDAL ... DO YOU BELIEVE IT? slightly horny Frugal living 8 February 19th 10 12:58 AM
Toyota Yaris? zxcvbob Frugal living 4 October 28th 09 06:31 PM
2000 Toyota Camry's Value QueenBee Frugal living 11 July 22nd 06 04:24 PM
toyota prius brochure °°°Rachel°°° Free stuff (UK only) 2 August 26th 05 09:25 PM