Morrisons 'morons' photo

Old January 22nd 06, 09:58 PM posted to ed.general,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

Default Morrisons 'morons' photo

"David M" wrote in message

Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark the link at the time, and now (even
despite much Googling) I can't find it again. Does anybody recall the
site in question?

Its from http://www.b3ta.com/

g.

Old January 22nd 06, 11:20 PM posted to ed.general,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

"Fat Freddy's Cat" wrote in message

"David M" wrote in message

Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark the link at the time, and now (even
despite much Googling) I can't find it again. Does anybody recall the
site in question?

Its from http://www.b3ta.com/

A class website, if I might add )

Old January 23rd 06, 04:54 AM posted to ed.general,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

"David M" wrote in message

Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark the link at the time, and now (even
despite much Googling) I can't find it again. Does anybody recall the
site in question?

Its from http://www.b3ta.com/

A class website, if I might add )

Has anyone got a direct link to the Morrisons sign spelling the word Morons
??? as i've tried to find on the B3ta site with no joy......??!??!

Old January 23rd 06, 09:10 AM posted to ed.general,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

"Gizmo" wrote in message

snipped

Its from http://www.b3ta.com/

A class website, if I might add )

.. . . if you think taking the **** out of disabilities is a big laugh.

Tom.

Old January 23rd 06, 09:13 AM posted to ed.general,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 03:54:35 GMT, "Just Wondering" Best place 2 put
it @stinkingfinger.com wrote:

Has anyone got a direct link to the Morrisons sign spelling the word Morons
??? as i've tried to find on the B3ta site with no joy......??!??!

http://www.b3ta.com/board/4890030

Nick.

Old January 23rd 06, 09:13 AM posted to ed.general,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

"Tom Orr" wrote in message

. . . if you think taking the **** out of disabilities is a big laugh.

From www.dictionary.com:

+++++++++++++

moron

A stupid person; a dolt.

A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12
years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some
degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a
classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

+++++++++++++

It's no longer in use, see? Lighten up.

Ian

Old January 23rd 06, 10:09 AM posted to ed.general,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

From www.dictionary.com:

+++++++++++++

moron

A stupid person; a dolt.

A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12
years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some
degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a
classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

+++++++++++++

It's no longer in use, see? Lighten up.

Ian

Yer don't be such a spacker about it

Old January 23rd 06, 11:24 AM posted to ed.general,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

From www.dictionary.com:

+++++++++++++

moron

A stupid person; a dolt.

A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to
12 years and generally having communication and social skills
enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term
belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now
considered offensive.

+++++++++++++

It's no longer in use, see? Lighten up.

Ian

I take it you haven't looked around the site much then?

Tom.

Old January 23rd 06, 12:32 PM posted to ed.general,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

It's no longer in use, see? Lighten up.

Ian

I take it you haven't looked around the site much then?

If you're from middle England or middle America and under 25, I daresay
it's amusing. Student humour that has got dangerously, annoyingly,
popular. Something must be done! Write to your MP.

Angus