Washing Machine

Old August 8th 04, 02:29 PM
Lee

Default Washing Machine

Hi

Our washing machine has gone pop this morning and its not worth repairing as
its about 10 year old! lol

So where are the best deals to buy a new washing machine cheap.

TIA.
-----
Lee.
Old August 8th 04, 02:55 PM
moon~shadow

"Lee" wrote in message
Hi

Our washing machine has gone pop this morning and its not worth repairing

as
its about 10 year old! lol

So where are the best deals to buy a new washing machine cheap.

TIA.
-----
Lee.

Have u tried Comet auctions?

http://www.clearance-comet.co.uk/cgi...noM oreSubs=N

Old August 8th 04, 10:39 PM
Lee.D

"Lee" wrote in message
Hi

Our washing machine has gone pop this morning and its not worth repairing

as
its about 10 year old! lol

So where are the best deals to buy a new washing machine cheap.

Just ordered my new one from here....

http://www.tribaluk.co.uk/

Seem to be cheaper than most :0)

Old August 8th 04, 10:57 PM
Harv

Lee wrote in message . ..
Hi

Our washing machine has gone pop this morning and its not worth repairing as
its about 10 year old! lol

So where are the best deals to buy a new washing machine cheap.

TIA.
-----
Lee.

Lee,

Our local Comet (Milton Keynes) has an ex-demo miele (w864 i think)
going for 299. You might be able to get national delivery. Last
year's model but I think it went for about 500 originally.
If it is the 864 here's a review
http://www.washerhelp.co.uk/reviews/...64-review.html

Alternatively the last Which review recommended the Bosch clasixx
1200, and have a look on uk.pricerunner.com
good luck