calling cards?

Old October 6th 06, 03:50 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Ryan

Default calling cards?

PLEASE use caution with Vistaprint.com. Yes, you will get your free
cards (with an ad for themselves printed on the back) but:

1. You have to pay shipping and you would think they were shipping lead
bricks for what they charge for some items. Their "slow" shipping (yes,
they actually call it that) is the cheapest and will get it there is
plenty of time. They seem to use "shipping" as a way to make back
part of the money the "free" product cost.

2. You will received tons of e-mail from Vistaprint (almost daily) with
new gimmics. They must have a staff of 20 just to think of new reasons
to send e-mails. They have "Grand Re-Opening" sales (when did they
close?) and "October" sales and "Please FIll Our A Survey" sales and
"Someone Peed on the Carpet in the Office" sales. All pitch you
exciting "free" items that will just cost you shipping, which makes
many of the free items not worth it in the end.

SO, feel free to get your business cards, just don't fall for the
pressure on their site to add more items to your business card order
(labels, envelopes, note cards, tampons, they will try and pitch
anything) and be ready for plenty of e-mail begging you to come back.

I've been there. You have to weigh all of this before you order.

Old October 6th 06, 04:34 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Karen Newton

I've ordered from them twice and have had no problems at all.
I got no spam. The shipping took maybe a week. I did order the labels as
well as the business cards and am glad I did.

ups.com...

Old October 17th 06, 10:57 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

I see someone else has mentioned OneSuite.

I like OneSuite.
Want to call from OUTSIDE USA?
Incredibly low long distance phone rates. As low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM!
Works as
prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or cell phone.
Compare
the rates at https://www.OneSuite.com No monthly fee or minimum. Use
Promotion/SuiteTreat Code:
"FREEoffer23" for FREE time.
Altho from USA payphones there is a connection fee, there is NONE from
other
phones or Canadian payphones. Also works FROM many other countries.

As far as Vistaprint for business cardboard cards;
What a scam. $4.95 to ship the cards. AND they have an ad for vista at
the back of everyone.
In NYC businesses PAY people to give out flyers and cards on the street.

Old February 7th 15, 12:32 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

Hii anoop You should try

https://www.utteru.com
This company provides calling card with all features that you mentioned above on very nominal rates with no other additional hidden charges.
Old February 8th 15, 01:33 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann

Old February 11th 15, 08:06 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

Use the mobile dialer apps enabled with VoIP services and calling cards both that will be beneficial for you.
Old February 11th 15, 11:09 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 1:07:01 AM UTC-6, wrote:

Hello, I am a spammer and here is my address. Feel free to spam me since I do it here on the group.

Old February 20th 15, 12:50 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

I think you are talking about utteru which offers best calling card services with unlimited plans. you can visit: https://www.utteru.com