A bargain and discount forum. BargainBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » BargainBanter forum » Discount and bargain forums » Frugal living
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Frugal ACA Compliance



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old August 23rd 13, 04:55 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 728
Default Frugal ACA Compliance

Vic Smith wrote:
Personally, I don't like this mandate. It's basically collusion
between government and insurance companies.


It's funny that Republicans hate it so when the pushed for it so long before the
Democrats passed it.


Ads
  #42  
Old August 23rd 13, 07:14 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
SMS SMS is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by BargainBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 881
Default Frugal ACA Compliance

On 8/23/2013 7:55 AM, Bob F wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
Personally, I don't like this mandate. It's basically collusion
between government and insurance companies.


It's funny that Republicans hate it so when the pushed for it so long before the
Democrats passed it.


True.

And here's the thing. The good businesses, that provided insurance to
their workers, have been at a competitive disadvantage to similar
businesses that didn't offer insurance. To make things worse, the good
businesses were paying more for insurance than they should have been
because built into the rates they were paying were the costs for
treating the uninsured workers of their competitors that received
legally required ER treatment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=En6Y4oBqH6o

Mitt Romney was right, he was just forced to pander to the Tea Party
lunatics. It's too bad, because Romney could have won had he decided to
go after centrist Democrats and independents. Well actually it's good,
since Romney was bad in so many other ways.
  #43  
Old April 1st 15, 06:54 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 97
Default Frugal ACA Compliance

On Monday, July 29, 2013 at 4:35:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:
This is going to destroy me!

What do I do? I can't afford this!


What a complete cluster**** this turned out to be
  #44  
Old April 2nd 15, 11:55 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 104
Default Frugal ACA Compliance

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 11:54:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Monday, July 29, 2013 at 4:35:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:

This is going to destroy me!

What do I do? I can't afford this!


What a complete cluster**** this turned out to be


Maybe if you quit replying to your own two year old posts you'd find a way to pay for it.

  #45  
Old April 3rd 15, 09:49 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 97
Default Frugal ACA Compliance

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 2:55:17 PM UTC-7, ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 11:54:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Monday, July 29, 2013 at 4:35:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:

This is going to destroy me!

What do I do? I can't afford this!


What a complete cluster**** this turned out to be


Maybe if you quit replying to your own two year old posts you'd find a way to pay for it.




You are the perfect example of everything that is wrong with what was once a great group.
  #46  
Old April 4th 15, 07:10 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 104
Default Frugal ACA Compliance

On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 2:49:55 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 2:55:17 PM UTC-7, ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 11:54:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Monday, July 29, 2013 at 4:35:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:

This is going to destroy me!

What do I do? I can't afford this!

What a complete cluster**** this turned out to be


Maybe if you quit replying to your own two year old posts you'd find a way to pay for it.



You are the perfect example of everything that is wrong with what was once a great group.


Why? Because you want to be a jerk and keeping reviving old threads by replying to them again and again and I point to your stupidity that means I've ruined the group? Look in the mirror Bozo if you want to see what's wrong with this group. What you will be seeing is a prime example of a pea-brained troll.

  #47  
Old April 4th 15, 09:09 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 97
Default Frugal ACA Compliance

On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 10:10:53 PM UTC-7, ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:
On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 2:49:55 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 2:55:17 PM UTC-7, ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 11:54:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Monday, July 29, 2013 at 4:35:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:

This is going to destroy me!

What do I do? I can't afford this!

What a complete cluster**** this turned out to be


Maybe if you quit replying to your own two year old posts you'd find a way to pay for it.



You are the perfect example of everything that is wrong with what was once a great group.


Why? Because you want to be a jerk and keeping reviving old threads by replying to them again and again and I point to your stupidity that means I've ruined the group? Look in the mirror Bozo if you want to see what's wrong with this group. What you will be seeing is a prime example of a pea-brained troll.


I don't see what the timing of this has to do with anything when it's still a relevent topic. I've been participating here almost 20 years and have always appreciated the advice and guidance of my fellow posters here when trying to lead a life of frugality. You, however, contribute absolutely nothing.

And I am making much more money than I was 2 years ago which is part of the problem.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Frugal Obamneycare Compliance Beaver_Fever Frugal living 46 November 26th 12 07:04 AM
Patient Compliance Kit TheBestFreebies.com Frugal living 0 November 15th 06 04:40 PM
Patient Compliance Kit TheBestFreebies.com Free stuff (global) 0 November 15th 06 04:40 PM
Free Patient Compliance Kit TheBestFreebies.com Free stuff (global) 0 November 8th 06 12:12 AM
Free Patient Compliance Kit TheBestFreebies.com Frugal living 0 November 8th 06 12:12 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 BargainBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.