Shoe goo !

Old July 4th 15, 05:21 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Shoe-Chucker 2

Default Shoe goo !

they have a industrial version.
that stuff sticks. stay flexible. too.
--
Karma ; what a concept!
Old July 4th 15, 05:46 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:21:47 AM UTC-5, Shoe-Chucker 2 wrote:

they have a industrial version.
that stuff sticks. stay flexible. too.

And this revelation has what to do with sewing?
Old July 4th 15, 09:45 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F

ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:21:47 AM UTC-5, Shoe-Chucker 2 wrote:

they have a industrial version.
that stuff sticks. stay flexible. too.

And this revelation has what to do with sewing?

Sewing has what to do with frugal-living?

Old July 5th 15, 01:23 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Michael Black[_2_]

On Sat, 4 Jul 2015, Bob F wrote:

ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:21:47 AM UTC-5, Shoe-Chucker 2 wrote:

they have a industrial version.
that stuff sticks. stay flexible. too.

And this revelation has what to do with sewing?

Sewing has what to do with frugal-living?

If you can sew, you don't have to pay someone to hem your new pants, and
maybe more important, you are more self-reliant.

If you can sew, you can patch your pants, so they can be used around the
home, extending their useful life, and keeping the good pants for
important use.

I can't make clothing, but I've always had enough sewing skill, since i
was a kid, to be able to do buttons and take care of such repairs by
myself. It is frugal, but it also means I'm not the stereotypical man who
has to rely on a woman to fix his pants.

Michael

Old July 5th 15, 08:12 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 2:46:05 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:

ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:21:47 AM UTC-5, Shoe-Chucker 2 wrote:

they have a industrial version.
that stuff sticks. stay flexible. too.

And this revelation has what to do with sewing?

Sewing has what to do with frugal-living?

My mistake. After posting I realized I was in the
wrong group. Apologies.

shoe soles E Z Peaces Frugal living 7 October 24th 08 10:53 PM
Shoe repair & Shoe Goo? [email protected] Frugal living 3 August 20th 08 06:38 PM
Supply basketball shoe, football shoes, clothes, hat and so onvSupplybasketball shoe, football shoes, clothes, hat and so onSupply basketball shoe,football shoes, clothes, hat and so on wei chen Frugal living 0 November 25th 07 12:37 PM
Supply basketball shoe, football shoes, clothes, hat and so onvSupplybasketball shoe, football shoes, clothes, hat and so onSupply basketball shoe,football shoes, clothes, hat and so on tom Frugal living 0 November 24th 07 05:47 AM
where can i buy shoe goo locally? TIa lisa[_2_] Frugal living 4 February 17th 07 01:06 AM