Calling cards with GOOD sound quality

Old July 23rd 03, 07:51 AM
fb3003

Default Calling cards with GOOD sound quality

What card do you guys suggest to call from US to Canada - I care more
about a good sound quality than cheap rates. Does Costco-MCI calling
card has a good sound quality??

I have tried bigzoo and the sound quality is very poor.
Old July 23rd 03, 05:08 PM
Steve

"rAD" wrote:
3.47 cents....very good quality....never expires. I use one as a backup to
Onesuite....iffy

I've been using OneSuite for a long time, never had any reception
problems.

Old July 24th 03, 04:44 AM
Sewmaster

fb3003 wrote:

What card do you guys suggest to call from US to Canada - I care more
about a good sound quality than cheap rates. Does Costco-MCI calling
card has a good sound quality??

IME, yes. I've never had a problem.

Sewmaster
Old July 24th 03, 05:01 AM
Ray

Try this page for starts. They are some of the best calling cards around. My family uses them.

http://ld.net/callingcards/?obtech

--
Ray

Need a cell phone, fast internet service, computers, or to register a domain name?
Visit:
http://LD.net/?obtech

Create your own biz and have it up and running in less than two hours:
http://www.virtualheavenwebcenter.com

Old July 24th 03, 08:41 PM
Bob

"rAD" wrote in message
news
3.47 cents....very good quality....never expires. I use one as a backup to
Onesuite....iffy

Sam's club AT&T card are just under 3 cents/minute now.

Bob

Old July 24th 03, 08:43 PM
Bob

"Ray" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Try this page for starts. They are some of the best calling cards around. My
family uses them.

None of them are even close to Sam's prices.

Bob

Old July 24th 03, 10:34 PM
Steve

Ben wrote:
Does Sam's have its calling rates online somewhere?

http://tinyurl.com/hyml

I think it's cheaper in their stores.