Calling cards with GOOD sound quality

Old February 25th 15, 06:52 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F

Default Calling cards with GOOD SPAM

wrote:
I am using
https://www.utteru.com services it offers amazing calling
cards sound quality when i call international there is no
interruption come in our way.

You are a low-life SPAMMER SPAMMING your own product.

Old February 25th 15, 09:59 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
The Real Bev[_6_]

On 02/25/2015 09:52 AM, Bob F wrote:
wrote:
I am using
https://www.utteru.com services it offers amazing calling
cards sound quality when i call international there is no
interruption come in our way.

You are a low-life SPAMMER SPAMMING your own product.

I had already put utteru in my killfile. Thanks for making it ineffective.

--
Cheers, Bev
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock