VOIP cost effectiveness

Old May 27th 06, 02:23 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default VOIP cost effectiveness

Saw this on the informationweek.
http://www.chatterbug.com/config.do

Skype offers callout to US/Canada FREE until the end of the year.

You can get a pc headset/mic under $10.00 or get a phone jack to headset/mic
converter and plug in your phone and use skype with a real phone.

On 21 May 2006 03:14:26 -0700, "Lena" wrote:

=
=Cost effectiveness: POTS with Caller ID, Call Waiting, Voicemail, 8 cpm
=
=Long Distance (Verizon Regional Essentials Plan) $37/mo with taxes and
=fees.
=
=AT&T CallVantage (VOIP) with unlimited local calling, 4 cpm LD, CID,
=CW, VM, Call Forwarding, "Locate Me", "Do Not Disturb", Call Filtering,
=
=call logs, online retreival of VM (or by phone), speed dial, and many
=other features; $27/mo with taxes and fees.
=
=
=Both Vonage and VoiceWing (Verizon) have VOIP plans with unlimited
=local and long distance and many, many calling features for $25/mo,
=taxes and fees adding about $7/mo.
=
=
=I chose CallVantage after reading a lot of reviews on the major VOIPs
=(Vonage, VoiceWing, CallVantage). Didn't need LD, and AT&T had a $20
=local plan with 4 cpm LD or unlimited LD plan for $30. At the time,
=VoiceWing was $35 for unlimited LD, but since then, they dropped the
=price to match Vonage at $25/mo.
=
=
=Voice quality was the major consideration in choosing AT&T, but also
=AT&T claims one can use the house wiring after disconnecting the
=incoming POTS line, where Verizon insists that only one phone (multiple
=
=handsets are o.k.) be connected to the telephone adapter. Vonage has
=the most customers and also the most complaints in the reviews I read.
=
=
=HTH
=
=
=Lena

---
The more we know, the less we know.
Low carb cures hungry but stop not craving.
k 1 6 8 9 a t h o t m a i l d o t c o m
Old February 6th 15, 12:29 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

VOIP is very cost effective tool for international communications. I am using utteru which gives me most economic rate to makea href="https://www.utteru.com/pricing/call-india" Cheap calls to India /a
Old February 6th 15, 12:34 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

VOIP is very cost effective tool for international communications. I am using utteru which gives me most economic rate to make Cheap calls to India.
https://www.utteru.com/pricing/call-india
Old February 6th 15, 02:24 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann

Love these 'Lazarus' posts --- NOT.

In case that went right over your head utteru2015 that means you are replying to an almost NINE YEAR OLD THREAD. And just what I wanted to do, make calls to India!! But that's what spammers do, revive old threads so they can spread the word about their site.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

The bots will love getting your address, jerk.

Old February 12th 15, 07:50 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

On Sunday, May 21, 2006 at 3:44:26 PM UTC+5:30, Lena wrote:
larry wrote:
Lena, did you do a post on your call-advantage? Point me to
it, but I don't see how it could be cost effective? thanks

[...]

VoIP is the best for online international calling at a very minimal raet.
Old February 19th 15, 06:36 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected]

Utteru is a pinnacle VoIP service provider.By the help of VoIP services you can easily make cheap international calls.

Cost of appliances Steve Frugal living 8 March 16th 06 09:48 PM
Cost of heating and electricity Steven O. Frugal living 16 March 13th 06 09:45 PM
Somebody check my math on this fuel cost [email protected] Frugal living 57 September 7th 05 02:42 AM
Drugs from the FDA, CostCo cheaper? Ablang Frugal living 8 August 15th 05 02:19 AM
May 2005: Nil term cost contract deals summary Reestit Mutton UK discounts & bargains 0 May 5th 05 04:44 AM