Returning a gift card

Old January 23rd 07, 08:54 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Jamie

Default Returning a gift card

AllEmailDeletedImmediately wrote:
Does anyone else still have Kmart in their town?

we do. btw, i graduated from san benito jt union h.s.

What year? I gradauted in 1989. I assume you graduatd much earlier
than that :-)
we lived on 7th
street.
my first job was at the a&w root beer.

A&W is still around. Haven't eaten there for years, however. I don't
know any of the people there except one and I have no idea if she still
works there. I also heard A&W might be moving from South Street--to
McCry Street near Albertson's.

is it still there? if so, is sharon
still
the mgr or maybe she owns it now? i left 30yrs ago.

my sister was a deputy sheriff for sb county. she was medically retired due
sexual harrassment.

hollister, home of the annual motorcyle thingy. brings in 25k bikes.

They're expecting it to return this summer after it was cancelled last
year.